Mostlymissiledefense covers ballistic missile defense and outer space security issues, primarily from a technical perspective. It is maintained by George Lewis, Senior Research Associate at the Judith Reppy Institute for Peace and Conflict Studies at Cornell University.
- Updated List of Claims about GMD Effectiveness (May 20, 2013)
- East Coast Interceptor Site: Some Observation’s from this Week’s Congressional Hearings (May 11, 2013)
- Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense (BMD) System Versions (May 7, 2013)
- Aegis Ballistic Missile Defense Interceptors (SM-3, SM-2 Block IV, and SM-6) (May 2, 2012)
- Table of Future Aegis Intercept (mostly) Tests (April 30, 2013) (Updated May 16, 2013)