Mostlymissiledefense covers ballistic missile defense and outer space security issues, primarily from a technical perspective. It is maintained by George Lewis, Senior Research Associate at the Judith Reppy Institute for Peace and Conflict Studies at Cornell University. His email is email@example.com.
- RAND Report on Countermeasures Proliferation (February 28, 2014)
- When Is a Missile Defense “Hit” a “Kill”? MDA Says It’s Classified. (February 14, 2014)
- Department of Defense Says No to Increased GMD Testing (February 13, 2014)
- How Much Radar for $1 Billion? (February 7, 2014)
- The FY 2013 DOT&E Report and the GMD System. What does “demonstrated capability” mean? (January 29, 2013)